Do you have an upcoming Senior photo session to prepare for? Here are some helpful tips to get the most out of your photoshoot!
1. Plan ahead. Plan on your wardrobe well in advance making sure
your clothing is flattering, clean, and pressed.
2. Depending on the length of your session, you may bring multiple
outfits: we can probably fit in one change in a 25-minute session.
3. Color and style: solids colors in the mid-tone ranges work best; you
may want to avoid bright-white or deep blacks. Avoid plaids or
loud prints. Texture is always great.
4. Fit: just the ‘right’ fit is important. Not too loose or too tight.
5. Avoid any clothing with a name-brand logo.
6. Hair: if you’re in need of a haircut, please get that done at least a
week before your appointment.
7. Cell phones: please part with phone for the time we’re together.
Especially for the guys—phones tend to be carried in the font
pocket and that is picked up by the camera.